Zachary I. Bowman
Phone: (248) 864-4937
Zachary I. Bowman, an associate attorney with Starr, Butler, Alexopoulos & Stoner, PLLC, focuses his practice on the defense of professional liability and employment claim.
Zach received his law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy Law School, where he was a Dean's Scholar in 2022. Zach received his undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University in 2015. Zach also obtained a master's degree in the economics of trade and development rom Eastern Michigan University in 2018. After law school, he worked at a Detroit-area litigation defense firm where he defended general negligence claims.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employment and Labor Law
- Professional Liability
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
- Business Torts & Commercial Litigation
- General Liability
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School, J.D., 2022
- Eastern Michigan University, M.A., 2018
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2015
Admitted to Practice
- All Michigan state courts
- State Bar of Michigan